400 Junior & Youth Red Cross Volunteers participated in Godavari Mahapushkaram that were held from 14th to 25th July 2015. All the volunteers have been given orientation on 12th July 2015 by the Senior Management of IRCS, A.P.S.B. on do’s & Don’ts during services.
Activities covered in the camps
- Assistance in Health Posts
- Provision of (4) Ambulances services & Boat ambulance
- Crowd Management
- Facilitation of Holy dip for the Vulnerable sections like physiToll Free Noy challenged, old aged persons etc.
- Special Announcement through Public address system
- Multipurpose posts established at Bus stop & Railway station for facilitate roots to the public who had a holy dip in river Godavari.
- Served round the clock in (3) shift basis (8Am to 2PM), (2PM to 8PM), (8PM to 8AM)